It’s a girl’s best kept secret, facial hair removal in a flash. Now you can get to the root of it with Veet Facial EasyGrip™ Strips and Perfect Finish Wipes. They’re the best way to get rid of those hairy patches that just seem to appear from nowhere!
Veet's small wax strips are great for targeting those hard-to-reach areas of your face as well as touch-ups around the body. Just smooth a strip onto your skin, remove with one swift movement and sweep over a Perfect Finish Wipe to remove any traces of wax residue.
Veet's skin strips are designed for hair as short as 1.5 mm, so you never have to wait for your hair to get "long enough" to wax. Just wax and go!
20 x wax strips
4 x Perfect Finish Wipes
How to use:
- Rub the wax strip between your hands for about 5 seconds to warm the wax.
- Slowly peel the strips apart. Re-use each strip until it looses its grip.
- Place a strip on your skin and rub repeatedly in the direction your hair grows. Treat each side of your lip separately.
- Then immediately...very quickly pull the strip back on itself towards the nose. Keep the strip as close to the skin as possible and hold your skin taut to avoid discomfort. The quicker the better!
- Repeat in a consistent pattern so you don’t miss any.
If you are waxing for a special occasion make sure you allow 24 hours for any tell tale redness to die down.
Waxing upper lip
Treat each side of your lip separately, press on strip and pull back towards the nose, holding the skin taut with the other hand.
Waxing underarms and bikini line
Your underarms and bikini line are particularly delicate.
If you haven’t waxed before, try waxing your legs first.
Put one hand behind your head and stretch your arm back.
Your underarm hair grows in two directions so make sure you wax this area in two stages against the direction of hair growth.
Waxing bikini line
Bend your leg outwards and hold your skin taut to avoid discomfort.
Your underarms and bikini line are delicate areas, so don’t wax the same area twice in one session.
- After waxing, your skin may be a bit red, this is perfectly normal. Rinsing with cool water will help to soothe the skin.
- Don’t scratch your skin as this might cause irritation.
- Instead, try gently pressing your skin with your hand.
- If a burning sensation persists, see your doctor.
- Make sure you wait 24 hours before you sunbathe, before using antiperspirant, or before applying any perfumed product on waxed skin.
Top tip after waxing
Store any remaining was strips in a cool and dry place.
If the strips get in contact with water, they are less effective.