Heat up your baby’s food and bottles quickly, evenly and safely while preserving all the essential nutrients in about 4 minutes with Tommee Tippees Bottle and Food Warmer.
With a temperature control dial to adjust the temperature as needed, simply add water and place the bottle or jar in warmer.
Fits all Closer to Nature™ bottles.
How do I heat a bottle?
- Place filled bottle in warmer with the bottle hood on
- Fill the warmer with water to approximately 10mm below the rim of the warmer. Never let the water overflow or rise above the neck of the bottle. For larger bottles, fill to 12mm below the rim of the warmer.
- Before plugging in, make sure the bottle warmer is switched to the “MIN” setting.
- Plug in unit. The amber light will turn on to indicate the warmer is switched on and is heating up.
- Turn dial to setting 3
- Once the water is heated, the amber light will switch off to indicate that the thermostat will maintain the temperature of the water. It does not indicate that the milk is ready.
- Heat the milk to the desired temperature. Ensure that the heating guidelines are followed to ensure that the food is not heated for too long.
- Take care when removing the bottle, as it and the surrounding water will be hot.
- For your child’s safety – Always check food temperature before feeding by testing on a sensitive part of your skin.
- Take care not to overheat the milk
- In between can be placed back in the warmer to keep milk warm. The thermostat will maintain the temperature of the water. In doing this the indicator light will switch to amber to indicate the warmer is heating up.
- Turn back the dial to the lowest setting and unplug the unit after feeding.