Salcura DermaSpray 'Gentle' Skin Nourishment Spray is both innovative and unique formula developed specifically for babies under 12 months old those with hypersensitive skin, it combines an effective steroid and chemical free formulation with a hassle free spray on application. The fine liquid sinks deep into the skin to nourish skin cells - making them healthier so they are far less likely to display symptoms associated with serious conditions including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, urticaria and dry, itchy skin.
Salcura DermaSpray 'Gentle' Skin Nourishment Spray is a milder version of Salcura DermaSpray 'Intensive' Spray.
Who can use DermaSpray 'Gentle' Skin Nourishment Spray?
- The liquid spray allows for fast and deep skin absorption and it doesn't need rubbing in.
- DermaSpray 'Gentle' Skin Nourishment Spray is pure & natural combining high quality natural moisturisers and oils with no known side effects. It is also suitable for use during pregnancy / breast feeding.
- DermaSpray 'Gentle' Skin Nourishment Spray non greasy formula means there will be no staining of clothes or bed linen, or no mess when used on skin or scalp.
- DermaSpray 'Gentle' Skin Nourishment Spray calms the skin and helps to break the itch-scratch cycle.
For use by children from 3 - 12 months or people with dry and sensitive skin. Directions for use:
- Apply at least 3-4 times a day initially onto the affected areas.
- Reduce this application frequency as the inflammation and symptoms subside.
- When skin has returned to relative normality, continue using the product to top the skin up with DermaSpray's vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This should keep the symptoms controlled.
- When applying to the face and around the eyes, we suggest spraying onto a cotton pad then wiping onto the skin to give more control over the spray action and to avoid contact with eyes.
- In cases of more severe surface skin damage and dryness, use this spray in conjunction with Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser - applying shortly AFTER the spray.