SlimPrecise contains a natural second generation fibre that captures fat from food, blocking its absorption and therefore reducing the uptake of calories.
SlimPrecise® contains FibrePrecise which is extracted from shellfish caught in pure islandic oceans.
How much fat can SlimPrecise capture?
- Natural fibre
- Forms a gel-like substance in the stomach which mixes with food
- Binds to fat preventing its absorption
- Impressive binding capacity – absorbs 40 times its own weight
- 1 tablet weighs 500 mg => absorbs 20 g of fat = 180 calories!
- Less fat absorption = Less calories = Reduced weight
- Reduces cholesterol
- Reduces appetite
How does SlimPrecise work?
- Unique tablet formulation, optimised for quick dissolution in the stomach
- Immediate release of the fibre, ready to capture the fat before reaching the intestine
Who should take SlimPrecise? People with a BMI of 26 or over How to use SlimPrecise? To reduce weight as part of a calorie-controlled diet, take 2 tablets, with a large glass of water, before 2 out of your 3 main meals.
- SlimPrecise has a superior fat binding capacity. When taken, the tablet rapidly releases the fibre into the stomach, ready for action.
- When eating a meal containing fat, the fat molecules will bind to the fibre in SlimPrecise rather than being absorbed by the body.
- The fibre+fat is afterwards excreted the natural way, without any unpleasant effects
Brand: Pharma Nord